- submission of papers:
March 15th 2016 April 10th 2016
- submission of workshops:
March 15th 2016April 10th 2016
- notification of decision: May 25th 2016
- early registration deadline: June 10th 2016
The peer-reviewed proceedings will be published in the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) by Springer (www.springer.com/lncs)
SELECTION WILL BE BASED ON INTERDISCIPLINARITY
We welcome also the submission of position papers and of experimental papers (about surveys, for instance).
All submitted papers must:
- Be written in English and be submitted in PDF format;
- Contain author names, affiliations, and email addresses;
- Be formatted according to the Springer’s LNCS format Proceedings template. Information about the Springer LNCS format can be found at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html ;
- Indicate three to five keywords characterizing the paper at the end of the abstract;
- Indicate the type of paper (technical/empirical or evaluation/experience/exploratory/survey/position paper) in the submission.
- Not exceed 15 pages for full papers and 8 pages for short ones, (including all text, figures, references and appendices). We encourage a length of 12 pages for full papers and 6 for short ones.
Submissions not conforming to the LNCS format, and exceeding the submission page limits or being obviously out of the scope of the conference, will be rejected without review.
Submissions should be made electronically in PDF via the electronic submission system of the INSCI2016 Conference Management system at:
CALL FOR WORKSHOPS
We encourage European projects in the Internet area to profit from the conference by co-locating a dissemination event and (in subsequent days) an internal meeting. Only a small number of workshops will be accepted, according to the resources (mainly space) at disposition. Priority will be given to interactive events, that aim at involving visitors and citizens.
Proposal for the workshops should contain:
- Description of the activity
- Space required (for interactive events and for internal meeting)
- Equipment required (beyond projector)
Workshop proposals should be addressed to Franco Bagnoli (email@example.com)
Posters about European and other publicly funded projects can be freely shown by registered participants.
CAMERA-READY SUBMISSION CONDITIONS
Camera-ready submissions should be corrected by following the remarks of the referees and submitted in zip format including (1) the camera-ready version of the authors’ work in pdf format, (2) the camera-ready version of the authors’ work in editable sources format as well as (3) the Consent to Publish signed in ink and scanned to image file. The results described must be unpublished and must not be under review elsewhere. Submissions must conform to Springer’s LNCS format and should be, including all text, figures, references and appendices:
- Up to 15 pages, for the regular papers,
- Up to 8 pages, for the short papers.
Information about the Springer LNCS format can be found at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html . Submissions of camera-ready should be made electronically in ZIP (including the aforementioned files) format via the electronic submission system of the INSCI2016 Conference Management system at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=insci2016 by submitting a new version to the original.
Accepted papers will be presented at INSCI2016 and published in the conference proceedings volume by Springer in the LNCS series http://www.springer.de/lncs/. Authors of selected best papers from the conference will be contacted in order to consider submission of an expanded version of their papers for publication in Internet science inter-disciplinary Journal(s).
The papers in all the categories should describe original results that have not been accepted or submitted for publication elsewhere. All submissions will be evaluated by at least three members of the scientific committee.