All submitted papers should:
- Be written in English and be submitted in PDF format;
- Contain author names, affiliations, and email addresses;
- Be formatted according to the Springer's LNCS Proceedings template. Information about the Springer LNCS template can be found at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html;
- Indicate three to five keywords characterizing the paper at the end of the abstract;
- indicate type of paper (long for research full papers presenting new results, and short for presenting provoking ideas and work in progress in the conference thematic areas);
- Full papers should be 10-20 pages, while short papers should be 6-9 pages
Submissions not conforming to the LNCS format, and exceeding the submission page limits or being obviously out of the scope of the conference, will be rejected without review. Submissions should be made electronically in PDF via the electronic submission system of the INSCI2017 Conference Management system, at the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=insci2017.
Workshops & Sessions Proposals Submissions
Each Session or Workshop may consist of paper presentations, round table discussions or other creative means of interactive engagement among the participants, or even a combination of above.
Proposals for workshops or sessions should contain the following sections:
- Profiles/ experience of the organisers
- Areas covered related to the Conference
- Description of the activity
- Indicative list of panel members (if applicable)
- Number of papers expected (if applicable)
- Space required
- Equipment required (beyond projector)
Each proposal will be reviewed by the members of the workshops and sessions committee, and ranked based on the overall quality of the proposal and the workshop's fit to the conference as detailed below. The final decision on the acceptance / rejection of each proposal will be taken by the Workshop and Sessions Chairs of INSCI 2017 based on the committee’s recommendations.
The organisers of accepted workshops or sessions will be responsible for their own reviewing process, best paper award, publicity (e.g., website, timelines and call for papers), and proceedings production. They will be required to closely cooperate with the Workshop and Sessions Chairs and the INSCI 2017 Local Chairs to finalise all organisational details.
Workshop proposals should be addressed to Sotiris Diplaris (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Demos & Experimental Showcases Submissions
Demo proposals must be submitted as an extended abstract of 4-5 pages in accordance with Springer's LNCS format and guidelines. The paper shall explicitly state what will be demonstrated to the INSCI audience, and how the attendees will be able to interact, enjoy, and experiment. Extended abstracts will be reviewed according to their scientific and technical merit/contribution, novelty, quality and relevance to INSCI 2017. A full list of authors with complete affiliations should be included.
Submissions should be made electronically in PDF via the electronic submission system of the INSCI2017 Conference Management system, at the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=insci2017. Please indicate as type of paper the demo paper option.
Wireless Internet connectivity will be available at the venue. Please clearly state if any additional resources are needed for arrangements to be made in the email to the demo chairs (and not in the abstract).The demo proposal paper (extended abstract) needs to describe:
- The motivation for the demonstrated concepts;
- The design, system and technology;
- The development and functionality of the work in an interactive setting - explain what features and scenarios will be demonstrated;
- The novelty and significance of the contribution both from a research and from a practical perspective.