- Digital Technology to Support Social Innovation
Organized by SINTEF, Cibervoluntarios, Farapi, Politecnico di Milano, TNO, IAAc and supported by the CAPS projects: SOCRATIC, MAKE-IT and OPEN4CITIZENs.
Find out more at: http://www.socratic.eu/dsi-workshop/
- The Data Economy Workshop - How online data change economy and business?
Organized by NCSR Demokritos, International Hellenic University and University of Thessaly.
Find out more at: http://web.ihu.edu.gr/dataeconomy/
- Conversations 2017 - An International Workshop on Chatbot Research & Design
Organized by SINTEF, CERTH and University of Agder.
Find out more at: https://conversations2017.wordpress.com/
- Two (2) workshops on Digital Social Innovation and open science thematic areas.
Organized by the H2020 EU project BILAT USA 4.0. The first workshop will be a discussion at policy level to examine if DSI could be a topic to enhance the EU-US cooperation. The target group of this workshop will be policy makers and top researchers. The second workshop will be organized in order to bring academia and industry actors from the EU–US together to support international collaboration on DSI. Good practices and funding opportunities will be presented.
Find out more at: http://www.euussciencetechnology.eu/
- 2nd International Workshop on the Internet for Financial Collective Awareness and Intelligence (IFIN 2017)
Organized by the CAPS PROFIT project.
Find out more at: http://ifin-workshop.iti.gr/
- Corporate Network Transparency Workshop
Organised by the CAPS ChainReact project
More info will be announced here.